Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Wow....I just was on X and I feel like I need a shower. It really is a war zone. When I venture into LibTurd territory, I feel very hopeless about people waking up. All I read is mockingbird media echoed. It's so sad.
Thank you, God, that there is AnonUp! A respite from the storm. Love you all πŸ’›πŸ’žβ£οΈ
10:33 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
18 April, 04:50
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I was there for 4 months (again), and the shadowbanning makes it intolerable. It’s like being on a battlefield and your gun fires blanks. Best not to be there at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 April, 04:49
The alliance of evil has focused its energy and money on X... I'm only on factcheckbook... don't think I'm strong enough to face that barrage... factcheckbook is bad enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 April, 04:48
Welcome back.
I have been removed from all media channels. PTSD will not allow me
To even try returning to twitter
Thanks for the heads up. 😍
Nothing can be gained by bickering, and negative energy.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
11 April, 10:45
yes, this has always been our comfy cozy place. occassionally we get the one or two off fakers... just remember to whack-a-troll/knock-em, sock-em, block-em... :)

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 April, 10:44
My husband was on last night I had to leave the room. Never had an account with Twitter/X and don’t want one.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 10:53
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yeah, I'm considering deleting my account. I only got on there to see ppl who aren't on AU. But it's like a negative vortex that sucks the life out of you. Having just put it in words...I'm going to go delete the account. Don't need this πŸ’© or anymore exposure to this πŸ€‘πŸ‘Ήβ˜ οΈπŸ’©! Thx, Frens 🐸

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
11 April, 10:36
I feel the same way. So much anger, low vibe, insulting.