Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 10:33
Wow....I just was on X and I feel like I need a shower. It really is a war zone. When I venture into LibTurd territory, I feel very hopeless about people waking up. All I read is mockingbird media echoed. It's so sad.
Thank you, God, that there is AnonUp! A respite from the storm. Love you all 💛💞❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
My husband was on last night I had to leave the room. Never had an account with Twitter/X and don’t want one.
10:44 AM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 10:53
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yeah, I'm considering deleting my account. I only got on there to see ppl who aren't on AU. But it's like a negative vortex that sucks the life out of you. Having just put it in words...I'm going to go delete the account. Don't need this 💩 or anymore exposure to this 🤡👹☠️💩! Thx, Frens 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 April, 11:03
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
It’s crazy over there I told my husband he needs to come over to AU and stay away from X. My mood was so yucky last night after being on X for 5 minutes with him. I said I’m out and don’t care to even look at X with him anymore.❤️🌻