Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 March, 12:01
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 12:02
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Because we all Bring Somthing to the LIGHT!
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:34
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
posting truth is hard bc no one believes anything anymore.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
28 March, 12:02
Remember visiting Walmart, Kmart, Meijer's and they would have a designated area for the Missing Children Posters ... right across on a wall by the checkouts ....
All the Milk Cartons ...
Then Ovomit comes onboard .. and in those 8 reigning years of terror.. we had over 6 million missing children just alone in the USA..
I SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS ..
Thank you ..

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
my brother was almost taken until my big mouth, screeching, in a language the FBI-looking guys, did not understand, stunned them. They let go of his arm, in a basement, in NYC, with a door to tunnels - did not understand it then...still gives me bad shivers.
12:45 AM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
11 April, 09:20
Amen .... Many things are coming into focus now .. for all of us ...
Thank God for FAMILY ..