Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 March, 12:01
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 12:02
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Because we all Bring Somthing to the LIGHT!
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:34
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
posting truth is hard bc no one believes anything anymore.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
28 March, 12:02
Remember visiting Walmart, Kmart, Meijer's and they would have a designated area for the Missing Children Posters ... right across on a wall by the checkouts ....
All the Milk Cartons ...
Then Ovomit comes onboard .. and in those 8 reigning years of terror.. we had over 6 million missing children just alone in the USA..
I SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS ..
Thank you ..

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
11 April, 12:45
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
my brother was almost taken until my big mouth, screeching, in a language the FBI-looking guys, did not understand, stunned them. They let go of his arm, in a basement, in NYC, with a door to tunnels - did not understand it then...still gives me bad shivers.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
Amen .... Many things are coming into focus now .. for all of us ...
Thank God for FAMILY ..
09:20 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maddy McCullough, click on at the bottom under it