Ocean light @sarcasmfan
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?
12:01 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 March, 12:02
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Because the light is within you and we are all of the light! Share your story, share your research, share your posts and information and let your light shine!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
18 April, 12:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
you are part of the know when we are all part of the, We Know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
18 April, 12:52 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I will, but, I am also hunted. I am a ghost, so, wanted. Ghost is a military term.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 March, 01:05
❤️✨

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:25
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
you make your own reality. I know this is hard to understand, today, but you make your own life

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 12:02
Because we all Bring Somthing to the LIGHT!
WWG1WGA!

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:34
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
posting truth is hard bc no one believes anything anymore.