#BravoQTeamandQPlusandWhiteHatAlliance
#tbiytc
08:18 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
11 April, 12:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Besides unlawful taxation, which is theft,
fiat currency was another way the Cabal & Central Bankers literally stole the wealth of the world, printing the value of THE PEOPLE's earned wealth & holdings into oblivion, all while charging usury interest on the scam. They used this system to usurp all things of real value from THE PEOPLE.

Stabilized currencies, on the other hand, backed by precious metals and other quantifiable things of real value do not depreciate or diminish in value and create no debt, issued at ZERO INTEREST, therefore maintaining the real value of wealth that America and Humanity worldwide has produced, earned and accumulated.

In addition, fiat currency, made of worthless paper & ink, is fuel for the engine of corruption. When bribes were needed for EVIL, they would just go print it and stuff it into envelopes or launder it into someone's account.

That entire Evil System must collapse and this time be forever replaced with something GOOD, for Humanity's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396