CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 April, 08:29
4/10/24

The "Let's Kill Trump" Team needs to be brought all the way into the light: Fani Willis, Jack Smith, Letitia James, msm, biden crime family, etc.

How close are we?

Well, election day 2024 is a target date we can count on.

Now, how do we get through another hot summer with all this shitshow going on?

I cannot fathom what this summer will be like.

Can you?

What do you envision?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I envision no election in 2024.

I don't pay much attention to the movie anymore, just here and there.

I've lost interest for the most part.

I never liked long movies to begin with.

📽🎬🍿
08:41 AM - Apr 10, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 April, 08:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I am just tired. ( I am no ways tired! Hilary Clinton) LOL, I have so much crap bouncing around my head that it gets me dizzy sometimes. I just found this. I think I need a little gospel. 😎
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rev. James Cleveland-I Don't Feel No Ways Tired - YouTube

Rev. James Cleveland-I Don't Feel No Ways Tired

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 April, 08:12
I ONLY LAUGH AT BIDEN 2.0S COMEDY SKIT...ITS SO STUPID AND NORMIES STILL THINK ITS REAL

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 April, 09:49
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yep, dude in a mask sayin' non-coherent shit 🤣🤣🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 April, 06:41
Agree 100%❣️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
10 April, 04:45
I don't pay attention to any of it much either. I might read a few things here and that's it.
I prefer to focus on me and I've never been a political person anyway. At this point it's like losing brain cells 🤣

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 April, 04:38
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. I agree.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 April, 04:47
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you, Tammi 😎

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 April, 04:29
Ditto! I’m not even paying attention to who’s running for president. I will never vote again until they fix 2020. I will not knowingly be fooled twice.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 April, 04:42
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Exactly.

If it actually does come down to an election in 2024, then that'll mean that 2020 wasn't fixed.

The commies will pull the same shit all over again, and I won't be voting, knowing that my vote doesn't count.

But I DO feel like something will happen between now and then, and there'll be no election.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 April, 09:36
I agree 100% but...
I believe that an enormous shift has taken place and is ongoing.

It is clear to me that the good is winning on such a massive scale that the entire universe is feeling the change.

Through these past 5 years I have met an amazing group of people all over the world who will never go back to being asleep to the evils in it.

My soul family.

I don't know what that means, I only know that for the first time in my life not knowing is ok...
At for the time being.

Kicking the can down the road is incredibly insulting and infuriating sometimes, but I am comforted by the knowing that we are no longer alone.

We have each other.
WWG1WGA
Literally❤️

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 April, 09:38
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
🤓Spell check...
At least for the time being🙄

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 April, 08:59
Agree. I'm fooking bored!