Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:38
Does anyone save your egg shells and make powder?
I'm thinking about making gel cap pills.

Eggshells are not only one of the cheapest sources of calcium — they also appear to be among the most effective.

If you have a hard time meeting your calcium requirements or if you suffer from osteoporosis, homemade eggshell powder is an effective and inexpensive alternative to commercial supplements.

In fact, studies show that eggshell calcium is well absorbed and may strengthen the bones of people with osteoporosis.

Preparing eggshell powder at home is easy. After boiling and drying the shells, you can crush them with a pestle and mortar and mix the powder with water or add it to food.

https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 01:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I feed my eggshells back to my chickens to keep their calcium levels up. I guess it is no surprise it works well for people too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 01:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Dave's bones have been breaking and trying to seek any holistic alternatives as we can.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
Comfrey/symphytum
Comfrey is the plant, symphytum is the homeopathic
I've personally seen someone taking symphytum and their bone healed in 5 days.
I recommended someone tk it cause the dr wanted to use a bone stimulator. The dr was actually angry because they didn't. And couldn't believe it in a months time vs 3 months before with no progress.
I always hv them on hand.
Also, Himalayan and Celtic salt with water or just on the tongue and swallow.
02:05 PM - Apr 09, 2024
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it