Kay Cee @Hippychick90
So, my mom's co-worker brought up a good point and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sure there's a "scientific" explanation for it, buttttt I'm thinking more logically here, or maybe my tinfoil hat is on a little too tight lol Idk 🤷‍♀️

How come we can see the moon and the sun on any given day, sometimes high in the sky at the same time, but we can't see the moon moving towards the sun during the eclipse? If it was really the moon, shouldn't we see it before it goes in front of the sun? 🤔
01:40 PM - Apr 09, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 April, 02:20
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I have thought about that over the last couple of years too. Some rocket scientist on twitter(X) explained that due to the brightness of the sun it prevents us from seeing the moon. That in my opinion is BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
09 April, 05:18
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Yeah I agree. Just seems kinda odd. We should still see it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
09 April, 02:19
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
During an eclipse or a nearing eclipse, the sun is necessarily shining on the far side of the moon. For us to see the moon illuminated, the sun has to be sideways on, or nearly behind the earth