Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 March, 07:28
🇺🇸🐸 MJTruth
I can’t unsee it now… 👀

😔 x2 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 March, 11:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wow, They Say It’s In Your Face! How Sad! We Don’t Notice Some Things Because Our Minds Look For Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 11:34
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
That is so beautifully & perfectly put, BreeZe45.
WE always look for good
which is why this evil is IN-COM-PRE-HEN-SIBLE
to us 💔🙏🏻

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 April, 10:28
You Put Out The Best Post! Thank You! Very Difficult On Who To Follow, Now All These Patriots Fighting, I Hate Seeing That! They Confuse You Even More! Wanted To Thank You!

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🙏 Ty BreeZe 😻

I was listening to Jan Halper-Hayes
the other day.
It's her job for the DoD
to analyze Humanity & get a feel for
where everyone is at.

She spoke about the deep state infiltration
of the Patriot/Q movement
that [they] are causing inner-fighting
which plays into the hands of the deep state.

[They] WANT Patriots bashing each other.
[They] WANT the lowest possible frequencies.

🇺🇸 Jan Halper-Hayes
There's way more than a few
hiding in the shadows.
We are uncovering more & more.
Just like the deep state are in a panic
these trolls & shills are slipping up 💥

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
Many good Truthers are turning on each other
THAT’S WHAT THE CABAL WANTS!!!
FOR US TO CALL EACH OTHER OUT
& TAKE US DOWN.
If you don’t like somebody
then just go away & leave em alone.
Go do your own thing! ☮️

😸 I agree 👆
If you don't like what someone posted
PASS IT BY.
Our mission as LIGHTWORKERS
is to post TRUTH & LIGHT
& RAISE LIGHT FREQUENCIES 🇺🇸🪖🕊️
10:54 AM - Apr 08, 2024
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
08 April, 11:25

09 April, 12:02
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
💯 ol_cowboy 😻🇺🇸🪖👊🐸

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 April, 11:33
Jesus warns us in Matthew 24th chapter:
“See that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming to be the Messiah to deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Such things must happen. Nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes. You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death. You will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other. Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, The one who stands firm to the end will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations. There will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. False messiahs and false prophets will perform signs and wonders to deceive See, I have told you ahead of time."

08 April, 12:12
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
🙏🏻😻 Ty Brandy. That is great. So true.

I remember telling my Pop years ago,
"Oh I'll know if it's the devil, Dad."

He said, "NO YOU WON'T.
The devil will come to you as your best friend.
The devil will be handsome & kind... at first
but then, when he's got you..." 💥

eek! He scared me.
But I always look hard & deep at EVERYONE
as a result of that lesson
& that has saved me & my life countless times.

You have your Memaw & I had my Pop.
Both wise wise guardians ❤️🇺🇸🕊

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
Yep, I've noticed it. Fake accounts imitating someone you thought was good - or someone taking over accounts of those who WERE good, but are now run by bad actors - sleepers who now appear to be turncoats, but were that way all along.

connie wright @cowri
I have people blocking me on AU-it's weird-I have been a Trump Supporter since 2016-I donated to Trump monthly for a year-I just donated to his campaign again-I have purchased so many things on Trump Store-actually I buy his candy bars & pass them out to people (waking them up)-So with all this after they visit my profile I am blocked by them-So maybe the ones pretending to be for Trump are not-only thing that makes sense to me...I don't mind being blocked just explain yourselves. Okay I am done bit_ _ _ _ _!

08 April, 12:00
In response connie wright to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your experience, Connie,
but Jan & Gene are at least verifying it for you.

THERE ARE DEEP STATE INFILTRATORS
throughout the Patriot movement.
It's how they think they pulled off J6 🤬

They NEED to pull us down
because we ARE the news now. V POWERFUL.
We interfere or DEMOLISH their MK Ultra-ing.
They can't "message" like they used to.
NO ONE listens to the MSM anymore.

You're doing everything right & beautifully.
Just say to yourself,
"Oh. That's a bot. Or shill.Or PAYtriot"
& move on 🙏🏻😻🌟🕊🐸

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
08 April, 11:24
There are a lot of “infiltrators” on Twitter, some with big following, constantly bashing others and justifying by saying they are exposing. Followers defend like groupies when anyone questions why they are so divisive. Be wary and use discernment. Anyone who constantly bashes others is highly suspect

08 April, 12:03
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
💯 Diane.

DEFINITELY NOT LIGHT!
And that is what the Patriot movement
is all about 🐸 LIGHT & TRUTH
to get us all to ASCENSION 👊🕊🇺🇸🪖❤️

#wwg1wga