ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
Just because I have no one to talk to...
I've been so depressed for a couple weeks that I wish I could just disappear. This is not like me. Please help me Lord.
08:51 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
07 April, 03:35
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I am thinking with all these Prayers God put his arms around you (his child) to comfort you. He does listen-he does know you're pain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 April, 02:40 (E)
ADDiQt 🌟 Rejoice! Because when you are going through a mental breakdown, depression or burnout, YOU are the chosen ONE that will guide 'others' out of the tunnel of darkness that the ego sold to us as being our home. My friend, I am here to remind you, as well as myself, that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. 🌟

You will no longer be in slavery, you are our 🌟hero, no longer a slave to the ego’s lies & the world’s deceptions. You are among the people who will not settle for the status quo any longer, Now REALizing that ALL is an illusion imposed upon us & Now realizing that the bridge we had been building all alone, a bridge that the world told us we must build to find happiness and peace, is NOT real. We fall, Yes, but we are falling not from grace but TO grace. Fear not, it is simply a wink in eternity’s eye, a journey from forgetfulness to Remembrance, fear to love, pain to peace & from perception INto ON TO the precipice of divine 🌟 KNOW-ledge. God bless 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:37
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
07 April, 12:47
You need some chocolate chip cookies or chocolate fudge. Big Hugs to you. Spring has sprung!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 12:37
Checking on you today. Smile and know that GOD loves you and so does your family here.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 April, 12:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️We are all going through similar situations and we are here for one another. Give it to GOD, He will help you through. Get your Bible out and read it. Listen to Bible reading apps or whatever else it takes. When I read, I like to listen to the sound of rain or a thunder storm. Those things help me. Sit in silence and be still. Listen for GOD. Just don't give up. GOD has got us all. GOD Bless you and Keep the Faith.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 April, 12:30
In tougher times….
I would go to the park with
a huge bag of peanuts to
feed the squirrels and blue jays.
They would take the provisions
from my hands.

The challenge to stay positive and
feel better, can be solved by
doing something for
someone who could never
repay you…………….
OR
did you create a vibe
that saves your spirit
in the future.❤️

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
07 April, 06:18
You are not alone.

There are plenty of people here that have gone through exactly the same.

I may not be there physically, but I'm still here to talk to.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:27
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 April, 01:21
You are not alone! 🤗
So many of us have felt that way, but AU is chock full of like-minded people who love to talk about important things that matter 😃

This works for me 👉 When you're running errands for groceries etc, notice how many of the general public and store employees just seem to be out of it 😵 --
'Not the brightest bulbs in the box' 💡
'A few bricks short of a load' 🧱
'A few fries short of a Happy meal' 🍟
'The cheese done fell off their sandwich' 🥪
😶 After a few hours of that, you can't wait to get home 🏡, shut the door 🚪, and shut the world out 🗺️
There's nothing quite like peace; cherish it in these crazy times 🕊️🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 April, 12:03
Hang in there, fren. You are loved and are not alone. Sending you a big hug! Remember we are all family here. ❤️🙏❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 April, 11:54
God bless ADDiQ with guidance & strength to move forward on her good path in these challanging times.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 11:20
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over ADDiQt. Bless her with the following: a rock solid faith in You, peace of mind, strength, guidance, wisdom, discernment, serenity, joy, love, support, and people she can trust to share her thoughts with. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 April, 11:16
Sending Healing Prayers, Blessings and Much Love!!! 🙏🕊💗✨

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 11:13
O ADDIQt
U R not alone There R many of Us here that feel the same way,Hang in there.
I'm there Too, WWG1WGA!
We Love you!
💞🙏

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
06 April, 11:09
I was reading this and felt I should share

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:28
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you April!

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
07 April, 04:00
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏💗🙏

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 April, 11:10
Stop in on my feed any time please…..
In a severe storm on a job site.
Kinda freaking out about high winds
slamming our RV.

PLEASE TALK TO ME❤️

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 April, 12:24
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏 praying now for the storm to pass

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:31
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank you urban squirrel! I hope you're safe!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 April, 11:06
Talk to us anytime, we are here to help and offer our prayers of help!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 10:48
Sup Hot Dog? It truly is funny to hear you say that! WHY? Cause you are at THAT STAGE! THE STAGE of awakening! Break through it & it’s pretty cool! You are NEVER alone, you are just at that stage. 👊🏻😁😉. Keep going! 🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 April, 10:42
Talk to your AU family…. we love you and won’t judge.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 April, 10:30
You have lots of friends if you are on AnonUp. 🥰 We are family. God is always just a prayer away. Talk with Him often. He understands. 😇

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
06 April, 10:29
You’ve got your anon family here!
It’s full of love!
Keep your chin up.
Stay busy with a hobby or exercise.
I haven’t spoken to anyone for three days.
I feel perfectly normal.😁😁😁

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 11:14
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
lol

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
06 April, 09:27
You are not alone! Please any time you want to talk I am here🙋🏻‍♀️! We are all here! Any time! We love you and want to help.💕God bless you, ADDiQt.

connie wright @cowri
06 April, 09:18
You can talk to me.....I never shut up.....🙏💙💙🙏

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
06 April, 09:11
You are not alone by any means.... I'm done with all the games and lies too and have been for quite some time now...and I'm not playing them anymore either...=)

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 April, 09:08
You are necessary- don’t underestimate your own worth.

We the People @grandmatobe
06 April, 09:07
I am sorry you are feeling lonely. I agree having no one to talk to can make you feel alone, no matter how many friends/family you may have. The finale is within reach. I pray for your strength to find peace in your heart. Lean into those of us here, in the same boat as you...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 April, 09:03

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:33
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you so much OG!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 09:03
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You're never alone. You have family here. Please don't ever feel depressed or alone. Reach out anytime.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 03:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much!