ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 April, 08:51
Just because I have no one to talk to...
I've been so depressed for a couple weeks that I wish I could just disappear. This is not like me. Please help me Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 April, 02:40 (E)
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
ADDiQt 🌟 Rejoice! Because when you are going through a mental breakdown, depression or burnout, YOU are the chosen ONE that will guide 'others' out of the tunnel of darkness that the ego sold to us as being our home. My friend, I am here to remind you, as well as myself, that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. 🌟

You will no longer be in slavery, you are our 🌟hero, no longer a slave to the ego’s lies & the world’s deceptions. You are among the people who will not settle for the status quo any longer, Now REALizing that ALL is an illusion imposed upon us & Now realizing that the bridge we had been building all alone, a bridge that the world told us we must build to find happiness and peace, is NOT real. We fall, Yes, but we are falling not from grace but TO grace. Fear not, it is simply a wink in eternity’s eye, a journey from forgetfulness to Remembrance, fear to love, pain to peace & from perception INto ON TO the precipice of divine 🌟 KNOW-ledge. God bless 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 April, 03:48
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
ADDiQt 🌟 Welcome dear 💓you are never alone, and you are loved beyond your imagination!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 April, 05:26
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you so much!