Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 02:45
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:20
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
To the evil that exist here. I want it and those it embodies to know I've never been afraid. I've walked with God my whole life. I've never doubted it. I've always known it and felt it. I've never feared God. I've only ever felt that love. Then I also want it and them to know this; you're going to fucking hate it when it's my turn. You will not win. I will not quit. You better hope Trump gets you before people like me do. You will reap what you have sown. Ask God for forgiveness. It won't come from me. I'll have my peace when your all fucking dead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 03:54
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
It is our duty as a Christian also when evil is made known to stand against it if we know now that doesn't mena become evil in doing so ,unfortunately we have all been lied to in some ways , some see more then others , some have a hard time dealing with truth when it is so disgusting , and infilterated however truth isn't something forced on anyone it is truth within yourself , pray to god talk to him , he hears us all!! My mother in law she sees things amd knows things however she does her part by praying, each person of God has a place amd purpose it isn't about knowing everything!!

Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 04:02
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
My mother is the same. I can't just pray. I'll pray but I need to act as well. A wise man once said action is the only truth. I I believe that's similar to faith without works is usless. just my opinion

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
I act too so I understand I aslo pray :) I understand completely 🇺🇸
04:50 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it