Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
People ask me if I believe in god...

I tell them I pray to the Creator.

They tell me Jesus died for me...

I tell them my ancestors did.

They say I will burn in hell for not following the Bible, but yet it has been used as weapon to colonize and murder millions of people...

I prioritize spirituality over institutionalized religion. While I don't judge anyone for attending church, I'm critical of the negative impacts some religious institutions have had.

Before religion, our ancestors had their own rich traditions and a deep connection with nature. This ancient way of life, often labeled 'New Age' upon its rediscovery, continues to resonate to millions despite being sidelined by the MSM.

I choose to honor the wisdom of my ancestors by following their path.
08:52 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
05 April, 08:58
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
To me, the message of Jesus was simple, do the next right thing leaving what's behind you there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 08:55
You will not burn in hell for "not following the Bible" - for one thing, we only have 66 books of it, and they have been heavily edited. Also, God's Kingdom is in your heart, anyway. Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 08:54
👍♥️👍