mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 12:07
Is this real?
Did the media hide this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
I must have missed that. Wow. He spoke in detail and he basically said ventilators will be the end. Where has this been? Never posted on AU before?
02:36 PM - Apr 05, 2024
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wherethecoulds in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 03:00
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I did not remember this detail either or saying Ventilators have little success,.

Not sure it is significant, but I watched on FOX, not C-SPAN. Post election 2020, I don't trust FOX. They are right there with the others. Possibly worse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
05 April, 03:07
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I agree. I have disdain for Fox because they try to “act” like they are on the right side of things, but their shutdown of election fraud investigations was a signal, and it was chilling. Haven’t watched them in 3.5 years now, but my wife listens sometimes and all I hear is garbage about the fake wars and fake immigration.

I’m all-in on the movie theme - it’s all I can see now.