Is this real?
Did the media hide this?
12:07 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 April, 03:11
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Can you provide a link for this ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 April, 06:43
4 YEARS AGO TODAY ................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 April, 05:59
He had it stockpiled. He knew they weren’t going to use it. So many ropes.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 06:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yeah, he acquired something like 100 mil doses from India.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 April, 04:44
I WATCHED THIS HE TOLD OF ALL KINDS OF CURES OF COURSE THE FAKE NEWS DID NOT PUT IT OUT
I T WAS ONE OF HIS DAILY WHITE HOUSE BRIEFINGS

AJS CSC @munchkin823
05 April, 04:26
i remember this but it wasn't highlighted in any MSM...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 April, 04:15
I believe it's real but I can't remember this specific clip or hearing or seeing it. TY!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 April, 04:01
So basically....they kept the part where he called it it's technical definition of "vaccine"....but cut his explanations in depth about what he was talking about HCQ, Zpak, etc... His whole discussions about vents...gone until now. This should infuriate everyone. They purposely hid all of the information on those cures...and even went so far as to ban them....and pushed their evil agenda. It's wicked evil. How many people would have chosen differently had they heard this information being given by their president? How many people would have chosen differently had those on stage with him said even one positive thing as it being a possible alternative to the pharmaceutical options??? It truly was a genocidal agenda. It appears that Trump did his due diligence...and they still suppressed it.

05 April, 04:04
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
It seems that some of us saw this and some did not.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 April, 04:12
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I never saw this till today. how is that possible?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 April, 03:32
I watched this and he cut a deal with India to lift ban on it's export! Also remember the Canadian couple that owned a plant that made HCQ were murdered at home before this! Just like Kerry Mullins killed so he would expose the PCR test hoax.

https://www.livemint.com/n...

https://www.reuters.com/ar...

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 04:40
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
05 April, 02:36
I must have missed that. Wow. He spoke in detail and he basically said ventilators will be the end. Where has this been? Never posted on AU before?

05 April, 03:00
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I did not remember this detail either or saying Ventilators have little success,.

Not sure it is significant, but I watched on FOX, not C-SPAN. Post election 2020, I don't trust FOX. They are right there with the others. Possibly worse.

Dottie French @DotOn777
05 April, 02:21
Very interesting comments!

In the still above, the look of panic on that witch behind DJT...it kept looking at foolchi.

Then, as THE PRESIDENT began to speak, [VPstench] moves right out of the picture!

I did not see this before today.
đź’ĄAWESOMESAUCEđź’Ą

Of course it's real. Looking back, wasn't this about the time [news] took off and accused DJT of telling people to drink bleach, and other atrocious broadcasting??

I have the hydroxychloroquine recipe in my box of tricks.

We got this, Patriots...

💫WWG1WGA 💙 WORLDWIDE✨

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 April, 03:11
In response Dottie French to her Publication
And then the fake news reported on couple with aquarium, and the FALSE narrative started and not even same stuff..fake news but went viral, news had everyone making jokes about trumps stupidity while they lined up for THE jab. The man took chloroquine phosphate not hydroxychloroquine

https://www.washingtonpost...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 April, 01:26 (E)
Yes!! I remember because I had lots of hydroxychloroquine! From wrongfully diagnosed with Lupus! Yes! What a coincidence and when trump mentioned this my husband was screaming, we have that! You have that!! And yes, we both took it and never had Covid!! Still have some left!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 01:19
After that, Trump-haters kept saying HCQ doesn't work, without even doing any research.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 April, 01:13
Of course it's real, I watched it in my living room.

05 April, 01:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
âś…
I thought I watched them all. I remember him bringing up HCQ, but do not remember this much detail.

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
05 April, 02:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You sure it was this one? I recall the one where he stumbled on the pronunciation of HCQ, but I never recall this one...and I've never seen this one posted before.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 April, 12:37
I remember this - it was then that the media accused him of telling people to drink bleach - sorry lot they are!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 April, 12:25
I heard him say it

05 April, 12:39 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Ty. I must have missed this one.

I tried to watch all those in their entirety.

I saw him mention HCQ, but I never saw this much HCQ info and him pointing towards the issues with the ventilators.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 April, 12:24
I watched this live!

Mary Lennox @Veritable
05 April, 12:22
This is real. The media came out swinging against his protocol comments and suggestions. Including PDJT's comment to discuss this with your doctor

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 12:21
Real?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 12:13
I heard him say this. I survived listening to President Trump and his doctor.