Barry B*** @55QPatriot
Heres whats left of the vehile we were in during the accident, OUCH !!!.
08:13 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 April, 01:04
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
"In God We Trust." He did save you both 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
08 April, 12:11
i am overwhelmed you lived thru this.. .. the worst kind of impact... i am sure you will feel the results of it all eventually but the good news???? med beds will return you to your natural optimum bodies.. lots of angels and anons prayed for you both.. proof the power f prayer... so glad you are going to be okay... may God continue to bless you both

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 April, 10:18
🙏
My dad was broad sided in a town when this girl ran a stop sign-not even going 20 miles an hour...8 broken ribs...died the 6th day in the hospital....22 years to accept his death...seeing you're vehicle brought back those bad memories....God chose you to live .... what a Blessing - we are glad you will heal - nice to have you back💙

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 10:58
Just glad yall made it. 😌 Thank God. So glad U pulled thru dude. 💗🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
05 April, 10:53
Your job on earth is not done.
Prayers for your continued healing. Hope Green-eyed Kat is continuing to improve also. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. They must be difficult to look at.

Barry B*** @55QPatriot
05 April, 10:55
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
We are reoveringjust fine, thanq you.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 April, 10:17
Wow, Barry. Real evidence of Gods protection over you. Glad you made it through. Blessings!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 April, 10:07
God protected the both of you, so thankful the both of you are ok.🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 April, 10:03
WOW so glad you and your wife were protected thru the impact ❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 April, 10:03
wow - you must have some hardworking guardian angels!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 10:02
Oh dear GOD. I am so grateful you both survived. Dear Lord please restore their bodies and bring them back to health and protect all of my brothers and sisters here, along with their families.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 April, 09:43
😳 That is one heck of an impact!

What were you hit by?

Barry B*** @55QPatriot
05 April, 12:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
A 2014 ford Explorer...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 April, 09:38 (E)
Looks like divine intervention. Praise God for His mercy and grace. He has more for you two to do.

John 3:16-17
King James Version
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 April, 09:37
Been praying for you both since..I see God and your earth angels were right there to protect you both.. God bless you and Katt Barry... Keep spreading the miracle you both witnessed and lived thru...💕🙏💫

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 09:28
Heavenly protection for sure. 😇

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 09:27
You and Katt are fortunate to have both survived that accident.

Same with me when I was 19. I was t-boned on a state route. I was driving a car, and was crushed by a truck. I wish I had the pictures handy. My car was basically a half a car when it was over, like yours. Somehow I escaped with just a concussion.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 April, 10:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I just turned 20 when my nde car accident happened. I've only seen the pics once, my side of the car was gone!
All of us were blessed with God's protection thru it❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 09:27
Only God could have saved you both. …you are a testimony to His love and protection. 🙏❤️🙏

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
05 April, 09:24
🙏🙏🙏❤️

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
05 April, 09:22
Damn brother. GOD needs you and Kat here!

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
05 April, 09:01
Your guardian angels were working overtime that day!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts