Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 02:45
I have great compassion for humanity and Earth.
I carry the Christ consciousness energy. I ask questions since birth. I cry and pray for everyone I know life doesn't have to be this way. I know we really do not understand Love. I wonder, 'How does Mother Earth feel about everything?' Does she carry a belief of 'Don't Tread On Me?' Is she more evolved than us? Regarding humanity, many suffer in unawareness: Me, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. Why? Is it by our choice?Superimposed onto us? Or both? I know I don't know and will not judge. I do the best I can.

Agree

Disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
12 February, 03:20
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
To the evil that exist here. I want it and those it embodies to know I've never been afraid. I've walked with God my whole life. I've never doubted it. I've always known it and felt it. I've never feared God. I've only ever felt that love. Then I also want it and them to know this; you're going to fucking hate it when it's my turn. You will not win. I will not quit. You better hope Trump gets you before people like me do. You will reap what you have sown. Ask God for forgiveness. It won't come from me. I'll have my peace when your all fucking dead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 03:49
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
I do not fear anyone but god is an expression made against evil it doesnt necessarily as a follower if God that he wants or you need to fear him! We should have no fear of evil that want us to fear them ,instead they should fear GOD he will be their judgement, we shouldn't fear him if we know we are with him ,and only you within know this of yourself. Evil has no control over you or me unless we allow it!! He is the only one anyone should, to have faith is personal between you and God! GOD IS SO GOOD, these people that abused power they should fear God , crimes against humanity a the highest!!

Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
I get it. I wasn't knocking anyone. God was pretty specific about crimes against children. I think they openly mock every chance they get and I hope symbolism will be their downfall. I'm hoping for the best
03:55 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by one_of_the_pride in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 04:30
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
I do not believe you were mocking anyone at all 😉 you are entitled to being you don't let anyone take that from you!! So many tend to try and think for others , I say to all think for yourself many have allowed tv to think for them without even knowing does that make one bad NO !! The people that did these shitty things are bad !!! We all have to remember thru this trying time it is ok to be frustrated , it is ok to be YOU as long as you aren't harmimg anyone ,be securw with whi you are , those that don't know listen those that do speak ,we should all lift each other that is unity !!