Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
What are they not telling you? - YouTube

Like giant metallic weeds protruding through concrete, the 5G towers are springing up everywhere. Companies that do not exist, without indemnity insurance, m...

06:24 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 April, 11:59
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
For those who have the 5G towers near you, if you see birds perched near the wires, or birds just around in general, then the towers are probably not harming you. But if birds do not fly anywhere near them, and you don't see birds on a regular basis, I'd run, move, go somewhere else. A farmer told me that city folks should put up copper wire around and on top of their homes, this apparently numbs the frequency the towers can amid. They stopped selling copper wire for farming because they know it's good for you and the environment. All farm tools were once all copper. I have copper wire through out my farm and my place is loaded with birds, I get lots of bird visitors daily, and some residents ones that never leave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
04 April, 11:30
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396