Kay Cee @Hippychick90
03 April, 05:05 (E)
Sooooo Charlie Kirk says women in their early 30's aren't in their prime anymore nor are they attractive in the dating pool. As a woman nearing 30, this does not give me hope 😭

I'm not a feminist nazi by any means, I just found that marriage and family is not what most men want anymore. So that's why I'm still single at 28, not because I reject men or because society says to build your empire first. No, I tried and tried and failed miserably - still am failing 🤷‍♀️

I just wish people were more compassionate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
03 April, 05:44
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Hey don’t pay any attention to Charlie. I married at 33. Had to wait for the right one to come along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
True. I just hate that so many people were agreeing with him, including Candace Owens!
06:11 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Cee, click on at the bottom under it