Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Breaking news! FULLY VACCINATED Lauren Boebert undergoes emergency surgery after massive blood cloths discovered
07:24 AM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 April, 04:17
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Large Lauren with thick wavy hair on the left
Skinny Lauren with straight thin hair on the right.

Must have been some surgery!!! 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 April, 11:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 April, 04:42
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
However, I cannot find any article about her being fully vaxxed, only info that she is against vaccinations. Anyone find me an article please?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 April, 04:46
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
I did find an article stating she did not disclose her status if she took it or not. So, there is a possibility!

https://www.foxnews.com/op...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 April, 08:53
wow

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 April, 08:53
Why the heck is she fully vaccinated???

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 April, 08:48