Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 April, 01:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I was bought up Catholic, I went to Church every Sunday and went to a Marist Brothers School all my life but when I hit the age of about 15-16 I had to seek something new because I was surrounded by pedophiles, teachers and Priests. Even at that age I was concious of the fact if was to reject the Catholic Church what would guide my life...... I read and read and by the age of 24 after reading many philosphy books and history, I chose Any Rand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 April, 12:10
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 April, 05:26
!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 April, 05:23
Amein!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
02 April, 03:01
Correct!