Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am aware of the nightmare AI nanotech control grid tech, quantum dots and computers, nano routers, etc. - but I don't write about it on Substack or discuss it on X. Firstly, it's not my area of expertise. Secondly, it's for the military to clean up. Thirdly, it's not important to the society we want to build and what we need to learn to run it. Fourthly, I don't like to scare people. Fifthly, I prefer to stick to stuff people can relate to.
06:53 AM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
12 April, 10:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Do you believe the Military IS actually cleaning it up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
02 April, 07:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Unfortunately people have been "programmed" for at least many decades to respond to fear and fear alone...

I believe to snap people out all the fear they fear, is to make the fear so big, so enormous they reach the precipices and that's the point they no longer care, then there eyes will open and they will see clearly that all the fear was an endless array of false flags and who brought it upon them...

They will be very angry at the instigators not only for the fear they raised upon them, but for all the other evil things they did of which most are still to date considered conspiracy theories...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396