Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to #SaveOurChildren !
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! πŸ™β€οΈ
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
02:21 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
15 March, 11:28
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I wish i can help these childrens around the world, it is an horror what they have been through. When i have start to listen to President Trump , i woke up about this and really happy to have help others to wake up, but there still a lots to do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
15 March, 10:44
Cannot wait for a REAL and TRUE "Great Awkaening".

For RIGHT NOW, we have absolutely nothing and millions reamin fast asleep and have no idea what is going on.

Horror Show level stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 March, 10:29
Amen to this! #SaveTheChildren πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
15 March, 01:38
You stated exactly my thoughts and my heart. I am so many roles....daughter, wife, mom, grandmither....and i have never felt the level of immeasurable gratitude i have for God's plan and ALL carrying it out. No words, just deep love.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 01:42
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
thank you! 🦁❀️
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
10 March, 12:56
Warriors and heroes.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 March, 09:48

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
03 March, 09:46
An organization worth checking out to volunteer. Of course, do your research and make sure it's legit. Hard to tell these days.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
03 March, 05:33
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY and BRAVE BRAVE SOULS. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I COULD NEVER EVER SAY ENOUGH. Or imagine what yall endured. GOD WRAP THEM IN YOUR ARMS. COMFORT THEM. βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
03 March, 05:57
πŸ™πŸΌ ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 09:43
Godspeed brave souls!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
28 February, 08:44
Prayers for God's Angels! The children must have been so scared and to have these Angels rescue them and hold them tight not to let anyone ever harm them again must have brought them calm. Praying for the Angels and the children!

Bella Libre @AussieChick
28 February, 07:01
Very well said.I often think of them and I pray too that they are well looked after.God Bless you all.❀❀❀

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
27 February, 11:36
thank God for our brave military, for the children and please get the med beds in use to help them all! God speed on your journey!

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
27 February, 07:46
Our deepest gratitude to all these heroes

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 February, 03:34
thank god for our military..please
save the children...I cant sleep..

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
27 February, 12:24
God bless our military..hardest job in the planet right now...God save our children

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 February, 12:25
In response Jacki Maxwell to her Publication

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 February, 12:23
return to camelot!
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 February, 01:51
May God help you in healing your mind and hearts from dealing with/near the evil. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR SAVING THE CHILDREN. PRAYING DAILY FOR YOU ALL TO BE ABLE TO FIND PEACE AFTER THIS. PRAYING FOR THE CHILDREN. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 February, 01:53
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
#SaveOurChildren
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#GodWins
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺https://youtu.be/MVoCL4-4j...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
26 February, 09:06
This breaks my β€πŸ™

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 09:00
Thank You & God Bless everyone of you! Your very special to do your job with empathy & compassion. Be Blessed Always!

Diana Peck @Doubled559
26 February, 01:31
Amen and thank you hero's

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 February, 11:30
I will hold the line until every last child is savedβ€οΈπŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:20
Nana would like to change this Christian DayCare business model that I had planned & started on prior to all this to a facility in Middle TN to help these children. I already have the land, the zoning changes for a facility for up to 99 children.
Many will need assistance and homes for quite a long time. What has been planned for eventual adoptions for them I wonder? Even if the med beds can wipe their horrible memories they will still have so many needs that will have to be met.
Nana just waiting to help.......

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
03 March, 09:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God Bless all of the Angels that are posting here! You are couragous and blessed!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 March, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love your Spirit, your kind heart, and your willing hands! God bless you and all the others. I live in Idaho, and would love to help too. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
26 February, 06:10
My love, respect and gratitude goes out to each and every one of them! True heroes!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
26 February, 03:04
yes bless them all. just being saved from this would be SUCH a healing. my entire life no one, not one teacher or parent or doctor or police or anyone - of course i though i could not tell so never talked until well into my twenties...but there has akways been that question why didnt anyone do anything? my pediatrician knew -

when we talked and told our stories no one listened.

when these children are ready to talk, we will listen. we will listen to all who need to talk and we will listen as often and for as long as they need to tell their stories.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 February, 02:12
Thank you & May God Bless each & every one of you! You are all HEROES! ❀️❀️