Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 March, 08:53
Good Friday Timeline 🙏

6-8am
Jesus’s trial before Pontius Pilate and Herod. Jesus appears before Pilate, is sent over to Herod and then back to Pilate where he is sentenced to be crucified

8-8:30am
Jesus carries his cross with Simon of Cyrene’s help to Golgotha

9am
Jesus is crucified: “It was the third hour” Mark 15:25

9-9:30am
The soldiers divide Jesus’s clothing

9:30-11am
The soldiers watch over the crucifixion and mock Jesus: “He can’t save himself. Come down from there Son of God”

11am to Noon
Jesus speaks from the cross to the thieves on either side

Noon
A 3 hour darkness descends upon the land: “When the sixth hour had come, there was a darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour”

Noon-3pm
The Earth Quakes

3pm
Jesus dies: At the ninth hour, Jesus cried out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" Jesus said ‘It is finished’ and he gave up his spirit

https://www.thegospelcoali...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
29 March, 11:46
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It was actually on a Wednesday afternoon not Friday.

The only sign given was Jonah, 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the whale, He would be in the heart of the earth 3 days and 3 nights.

There is no way to get 3 days and 3 nights from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning no matter how they count it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nani Bee @Naniheart
I was just counting on my fingers the other day.
12:12 PM - Mar 29, 2024
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Naniheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nani Bee, click on at the bottom under it