Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Good Friday Timeline 🙏

6-8am
Jesus’s trial before Pontius Pilate and Herod. Jesus appears before Pilate, is sent over to Herod and then back to Pilate where he is sentenced to be crucified

8-8:30am
Jesus carries his cross with Simon of Cyrene’s help to Golgotha

9am
Jesus is crucified: “It was the third hour” Mark 15:25

9-9:30am
The soldiers divide Jesus’s clothing

9:30-11am
The soldiers watch over the crucifixion and mock Jesus: “He can’t save himself. Come down from there Son of God”

11am to Noon
Jesus speaks from the cross to the thieves on either side

Noon
A 3 hour darkness descends upon the land: “When the sixth hour had come, there was a darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour”

Noon-3pm
The Earth Quakes

3pm
Jesus dies: At the ninth hour, Jesus cried out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" Jesus said ‘It is finished’ and he gave up his spirit

https://www.thegospelcoali...
08:53 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
29 March, 11:46
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It was actually on a Wednesday afternoon not Friday.

The only sign given was Jonah, 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the whale, He would be in the heart of the earth 3 days and 3 nights.

There is no way to get 3 days and 3 nights from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning no matter how they count it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nani Bee @Naniheart
29 March, 12:12
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I was just counting on my fingers the other day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
29 March, 11:04
I don't think I could have walked along side Jesus and witnessed his pain and misery along his path to Golgotha. I feel like I would have collapsed in sorrow along the wayside. Fully realizing what He did for us immobilizes you. No one else ever did or could do that.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 March, 09:36
When Jesus declared "it is finished" He was announcing the end of the old covenant of law. He fullfilled all the requirements of the Law. He was the final sacrificial Lamb. The New Covenant of Grace began. The veil was torn. We have direct access to God. We now can have a persoal relationship with God. We now live under the Grace of God. What a glorious free gift we are offered when we choose to accept all Jesus accomplished for us! 😇

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
29 March, 10:59
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen!

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
29 March, 12:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Matthew 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The veil was the partition between the last chamber of the temple that separated the Ark. When Jesus died the veil was rent, It was the end of the barrier between man and God.