Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 March, 08:53
Good Friday Timeline 🙏

6-8am
Jesus’s trial before Pontius Pilate and Herod. Jesus appears before Pilate, is sent over to Herod and then back to Pilate where he is sentenced to be crucified

8-8:30am
Jesus carries his cross with Simon of Cyrene’s help to Golgotha

9am
Jesus is crucified: “It was the third hour” Mark 15:25

9-9:30am
The soldiers divide Jesus’s clothing

9:30-11am
The soldiers watch over the crucifixion and mock Jesus: “He can’t save himself. Come down from there Son of God”

11am to Noon
Jesus speaks from the cross to the thieves on either side

Noon
A 3 hour darkness descends upon the land: “When the sixth hour had come, there was a darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour”

Noon-3pm
The Earth Quakes

3pm
Jesus dies: At the ninth hour, Jesus cried out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" Jesus said ‘It is finished’ and he gave up his spirit

https://www.thegospelcoali...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
It was actually on a Wednesday afternoon not Friday.

The only sign given was Jonah, 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the whale, He would be in the heart of the earth 3 days and 3 nights.

There is no way to get 3 days and 3 nights from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning no matter how they count it.
11:46 AM - Mar 29, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
Nani Bee @Naniheart
29 March, 12:12
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I was just counting on my fingers the other day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396