#Tesla

๐Ÿ‘‡ ICYMI
08:47 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
30 March, 05:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH WITH PROOF?
Someone on AboveTopSecret unraveled the meaning of it all....
Highlights: CERN is short for Cernunnos. Cernunnos is equivalent to Shiva and the devil. Their logo is a lightly veiled three sixes. They built the collider over an area believed in Roman times to be a gateway to hell. CERN produced a promotional video called Symmetry where they do the Shiva dance and the one overseeing it is the devil. For the devilโ€™s appearance, they use an androgynous person in a cloak just like in Passion of the Christ. They named primary equipment after the โ€œgatekeeper to the underworld.โ€ They designed a helioscope they named Satan. A director at CERN said, โ€œ Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through itโ€, with regard to the experiments. And Shiva as destroyer is linked to Revelation Chapter 9 which is speaks of the abyss being opened.

https://www.abovetopsecret...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 March, 05:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Maybe CERN Is the Looking Gloss itself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 11:50
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I wish I knew.
I don't understand CERN
except that it's been involved in the most horrific
part of the devil's army
& now it's in White Hat hands.

We don't praise QTeam enough ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–โค๏ธ