Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 05:43
New shit kickers just in time for Easter. TOTALLY gonna match my dress. I got a thing for shit kickers. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NOW YOU NEED A HORSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 06:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I forgot about Abner, never try to ride a wild shetland bare back, but you prolly already know that. lol

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 06:58
LOL ...YOU DONT STAY ON LONG

28 March, 07:01
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Nope and he faked me out over and over, like HEY man come on ride me. lol

28 March, 07:02
I literally think his favorite past time was tricking me into trying again. lol

Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it