Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
New shit kickers just in time for Easter. TOTALLY gonna match my dress. I got a thing for shit kickers. lol
05:43 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 March, 05:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love them!! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 06:00
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank you, I will wear them til the soles give out. lol Summer, winter, you name it....usually in shit kickers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:55
NOW YOU NEED A HORSE

28 March, 05:57
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😂🔥My cousin has one, she wants me to visit soon. Last horse I really rode was Diablo, that one in Wyoming. FOR days. lol

28 March, 06:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I forgot about Abner, never try to ride a wild shetland bare back, but you prolly already know that. lol

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 March, 05:50
Gorgeous!!!

28 March, 05:53
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Whoever made these, well designed them, did a great job. I got lotsa shit kickers, my new fave. Got my eyes on some more.....love this style. My friend sent me some hangers for all my shit kickers. THINK I am gonna make my old antique closet, a holder for them. Too many for hanging on a door. Useful and prettyj. TY

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 March, 05:48
They got a cowboy class, with the floral dress would look awesome

28 March, 05:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Ty!!! Got a purple dress to go with them. : ) And some guitar earrings, lilac, for the get together at mamas. : )

28 March, 05:44
Told the UPS dude, COOL man, my Easter shit kickers, he fell out. lol