Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 05:43
New shit kickers just in time for Easter. TOTALLY gonna match my dress. I got a thing for shit kickers. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 March, 05:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They got a cowboy class, with the floral dress would look awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Ty!!! Got a purple dress to go with them. : ) And some guitar earrings, lilac, for the get together at mamas. : )

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Wow, sounds like a very pretty outfit. You got your shit together, Girl! 🎉🎍💯 Enjoy!!!
05:56 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
28 March, 05:59
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Ty, I have always been a well colorful dresser. lol Life is short, we have fun how we can. : )

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 March, 06:02
Please take a picture and post it? I love boots too. I've been living in very hot locations for 5 years. So not much boot wearing....but moving hopefully soon to cooler weather and boot wearing!!!