Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Never buy ‘Cadbury’ again. They’re Satanic Globalists. You know what to do my Warriors.
06:03 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 07:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I got your gesture right here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
27 March, 06:52
Go woke/go broke. For sure, none in the grandkids Easter baskets this year, too bad, they were good treats...right up till they went woke. Hmm, thinkin' homemade candy this year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 March, 07:23
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Being a Brit in the US I wanted my grandson to have a traditional chocolate button Easter egg I bough him Two and they say Happy Easter on them. My Eggs are imported from the Uk so makes me wonder if its US Cadbury that’s doing this.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
27 March, 06:22
Well, the Jester, can keep his gesture eggs. I think, I'll BOYCOT these eggs.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 March, 06:11
good grief

wtf is a gesture egg 🥴🤪🤣

Jeff House @Jeffro2
27 March, 07:01
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
🤷🏻