Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
25 March, 02:46
Skulls...Fallen Angel....offspring.
Fallen Angels never die, Offspring (Nephilim) do die...though live as I understand it, 1000 years
demons are the part that remain after the Nephilim death (due to Fallen Angel DNA.)

https://rumble.com/v4l8ja0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
25 March, 03:09
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I would love to know more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:33
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
dig into Rumble channel link...

Much of content is out there...but due to being Classified you have to search it out.
When Joshua was told by God to take the land and do NOT spare anyone...it was due to tainted DNA..."Mingled" ... as to Kennedy ... even back then they were using look alikes...my understanding is they took out the stand in not Kennedy...believe he is Q...Q+ is CiC. VP of the New Republic is JFK Jr. Since we are in a Military action and intelligence is classified (Likely Q clearance) hints are dropped since classified can NOT be released directly....

Search it out....we are all doing this...sometimes we are off, OFTEN there are 2 story lines...for the sleepers and awake...but we all have areas we are awakening.

Search where you are drawn..
Recall Q said "Watch the loud ones they have more to loose" ... that's always why they attack Trump.
Military Tribunals have been going on for years...Whistle Blowers exposed Nephilim in underground bases they hate Jesus.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
25 March, 04:39
The head looks human and long but everything else is animal ??
What is it?

25 March, 05:59
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Mythology is TRUE.

Fallen Angels have been playing with DNA since way before Noah Flood. It is a hybrid part fallen angel part animal..they call them Chimeras.

In the Underground DUMBS Special Forces found test results (Military Industrial Complex)
experiments of combined species.

Dark side are the seed of Satan ... they do what opposes God..

Smithsonian (Foreign Entity) has been a big part of cover up destroying Giants or anything that tells the truth as opposed to their Fake History.

Remember Hillary said "Keep them stupid they're easier to control." Civics was removed from curriculum back in the mid 1960s to dumb us down.

The second photo I screen shot many years ago when I noticed anything unusual was disappearing off internet. About that time discovered Putin wasn't blocking discoveries, US was.

Bigfoot Series on UTube that breaks down his research and newspaper articles that are part of his book...curious.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 March, 09:27
Video has been scrubbed 😐

27 March, 11:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Try a different browser. It came up for me.

Put info in about Dave and bigfoot.

Curious!
I knew issues with utub but it plays...know you teach your browser... what your looking to access..have no idea if that is part of issue. Also I use a VPN...today could not access US am on through another country I would NOT choose..may also be when it plays for me. Americans are the target...get Americans get the world so they think...because of our love for FREEDOM.

27 March, 03:31
Oh, that's Dave Paulides. I know who he is, but have never listened to him. Steve Isdahl has a YouTube channel ('the facts by how to hunt') where he reads emails from people who have had cryptid encounters.
So much we don't know 😳
I stay inside at night 😄

Oh I know his site...use to go there often!
I am with you! Use to love the woods...spent my early years playing at grandpa's farm in MD....This stuff was never an issue...that I knew about anyway.

SOOOOO many are experiencing these things...

Scripture talks about the Beasts..I suspect it;s the cryptics or hybrid experiments.
Don't recall his name...Whistle Blower use to be with C_A said back in 1930s believe it was Military Injected volunteer military with animal DNA. There were both men & women injected volunteers. Well it made them wild incontrollable.
They were released into National Parks. They were chipped and initially tracked but they were breading out there..that was not tracked.

These nuts experimenting on Humans are soulless.
06:02 PM - Mar 27, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
27 March, 06:24
😳 Had not heard of that guy! There's not too much that would surprise me anymore though.

Seems like the veil is thinning; like we're getting to the part where "Men's hearts will fail them for fear for the things they see coming up on the Earth."

27 March, 06:36
Yes.

Your words give me goose bumps..because I am thinking the same.

So much we have yet to know...wonder how mud fossils play in. Recall hearing multiple times red earth is from blood ...was stated by a Biologist.
I know I have always disliked orange red earth.

"Life is in the blood" scripture also says "Abel's blood cried out from the earth" after Cain killed him.