Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
25 March, 02:46
Skulls...Fallen Angel....offspring.
Fallen Angels never die, Offspring (Nephilim) do die...though live as I understand it, 1000 years
demons are the part that remain after the Nephilim death (due to Fallen Angel DNA.)

https://rumble.com/v4l8ja0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
25 March, 03:09
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I would love to know more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:33
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
dig into Rumble channel link...

Much of content is out there...but due to being Classified you have to search it out.
When Joshua was told by God to take the land and do NOT spare anyone...it was due to tainted DNA..."Mingled" ... as to Kennedy ... even back then they were using look alikes...my understanding is they took out the stand in not Kennedy...believe he is Q...Q+ is CiC. VP of the New Republic is JFK Jr. Since we are in a Military action and intelligence is classified (Likely Q clearance) hints are dropped since classified can NOT be released directly....

Search it out....we are all doing this...sometimes we are off, OFTEN there are 2 story lines...for the sleepers and awake...but we all have areas we are awakening.

Search where you are drawn..
Recall Q said "Watch the loud ones they have more to loose" ... that's always why they attack Trump.
Military Tribunals have been going on for years...Whistle Blowers exposed Nephilim in underground bases they hate Jesus.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
The head looks human and long but everything else is animal ??
What is it?
04:39 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Happy_Daisy in this post can reply
25 March, 05:59
Mythology is TRUE.

Fallen Angels have been playing with DNA since way before Noah Flood. It is a hybrid part fallen angel part animal..they call them Chimeras.

In the Underground DUMBS Special Forces found test results (Military Industrial Complex)
experiments of combined species.

Dark side are the seed of Satan ... they do what opposes God..

Smithsonian (Foreign Entity) has been a big part of cover up destroying Giants or anything that tells the truth as opposed to their Fake History.

Remember Hillary said "Keep them stupid they're easier to control." Civics was removed from curriculum back in the mid 1960s to dumb us down.

The second photo I screen shot many years ago when I noticed anything unusual was disappearing off internet. About that time discovered Putin wasn't blocking discoveries, US was.

Bigfoot Series on UTube that breaks down his research and newspaper articles that are part of his book...curious.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 March, 09:27
Video has been scrubbed 😐

25 March, 05:50
PS Skull elongated as Nephilim skull.

Human skull has a different center of gravity where spinal cord attaches.
Also Elongated skulls have different cranial bones...NOT like human skull.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 March, 09:22
Casey, was that animal skeleton with the nephilim skull found in the DUMBs?

Those hybrid skull shapes have shown up all over the world, even in old Egyptian hieroglyphics. Largest collection I'm aware of is in Peru (Paracas skulls). Right after I learned about them many years ago, an "ascended master" was being promoted in various cubby holes of internet postings (his name was something like Sanada? 🤔 ). He was always surrounded by people wearing turbans which were fitted tightly to their heads; but the interesting thing was that HIS turban was unusually tall, and I do mean really tall ⚠️ I remember thinking that there must be an elongated skull under there.