Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 March, 12:51
Did you know Trump did an interview where (one of his eyes) was covered the whole time???? The whole time.

In fact, it even looks like he may have a (black eye).

But make no mistake, his (ONE EYE) is awkwardly covered the whole interview.

The clip of the interview has been scrubbed and can only be found on (truther) videos.

Check out the timestamp 5:55-6:30 to see for yourself. I am only presenting. Discern as you see fit.

Video here: https://youtu.be/r1uPUfVrb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
25 March, 01:22
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Maybe he is trolling everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 March, 01:26
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Could be?
Or he's showing allegiance?

Weird way to troll, though. IMHO

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 March, 01:45
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
I'm no tech expert, but how would you get that shape of shading over only one eye??

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
25 March, 02:04
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Very good point.
When he moves his head still only the one eye is shaded.
How DO you get only one eye shaded???

Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
25 March, 04:08
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Just watched it again, without the sound, (not to be detracted) you may well be right about it being CGI, but would that account for the fact that he moves his head quite a bit and that blackness stays right over his eye?
It certainly looks deliberate.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 March, 07:32
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I don't know, but isn't that the whole point about CGI? That it can do anything the creators want?