Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
Did you know Trump did an interview where (one of his eyes) was covered the whole time???? The whole time.

In fact, it even looks like he may have a (black eye).

But make no mistake, his (ONE EYE) is awkwardly covered the whole interview.

The clip of the interview has been scrubbed and can only be found on (truther) videos.

Check out the timestamp 5:55-6:30 to see for yourself. I am only presenting. Discern as you see fit.

Video here: https://youtu.be/r1uPUfVrb...
12:51 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 March, 09:18
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
If it is on the internet it must be true.😂

That’s A Trickbag…..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
25 March, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 March, 04:32
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Literally zero truth to that.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 March, 09:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I don't believe this.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 01:52 (E)
This video propaganda shows a Cloned version of DJT by Deep State. 😎 Cloning is an aberration of the light. It leads to darkness and eventually annihilation.

Those opposing President Trump, lying about him and attempting to tarnish his name and reputation with underhanded deceit on their propaganda platforms are 'showing' themselves as remnant factions of the dying
Old Empire and Negative Aliens who latched on to the wrong side for power. Their choices will lead to being extinguished THIS year and in coming years. These individuals enabled lawlessness, and their actions caused irreparable harm. ALL will be held accountable.

There is no where to run in an ascension.

Darkness has no power against the 🌟LIGHT OF SOURCE!
#GodWins

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
25 March, 01:22
Maybe he is trolling everyone.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 March, 01:26
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Could be?
Or he's showing allegiance?

Weird way to troll, though. IMHO