Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 March, 12:51
Did you know Trump did an interview where (one of his eyes) was covered the whole time???? The whole time.

In fact, it even looks like he may have a (black eye).

But make no mistake, his (ONE EYE) is awkwardly covered the whole interview.

The clip of the interview has been scrubbed and can only be found on (truther) videos.

Check out the timestamp 5:55-6:30 to see for yourself. I am only presenting. Discern as you see fit.

Video here: https://youtu.be/r1uPUfVrb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
This video propaganda shows a Cloned version of DJT by Deep State. 😎 Cloning is an aberration of the light. It leads to darkness and eventually annihilation.

Those opposing President Trump, lying about him and attempting to tarnish his name and reputation with underhanded deceit on their propaganda platforms are 'showing' themselves as remnant factions of the dying
Old Empire and Negative Aliens who latched on to the wrong side for power. Their choices will lead to being extinguished THIS year and in coming years. These individuals enabled lawlessness, and their actions caused irreparable harm. ALL will be held accountable.

There is no where to run in an ascension.

Darkness has no power against the 🌟LIGHT OF SOURCE!
#GodWins
01:52 PM - Mar 25, 2024 (E)
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it