Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 March, 12:51
Did you know Trump did an interview where (one of his eyes) was covered the whole time???? The whole time.

In fact, it even looks like he may have a (black eye).

But make no mistake, his (ONE EYE) is awkwardly covered the whole interview.

The clip of the interview has been scrubbed and can only be found on (truther) videos.

Check out the timestamp 5:55-6:30 to see for yourself. I am only presenting. Discern as you see fit.

Video here: https://youtu.be/r1uPUfVrb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 March, 09:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I don't believe this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
26 March, 11:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Everything is so distorted and warped who knows what the truth is about anything. GOD is the only truth, everything else is just distraction and entertainment for the masses. To be honest i dont believe a dam thing on social media or tv news. I believe what i see in the real world not cyberspace.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 March, 04:32
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Literally zero truth to that.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 March, 09:19
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
💥Exactly!💥