Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 March, 12:09
Just Saying!🤔😎The Trillion Dollar Hoax😡😡😡🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 March, 12:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I used to work for someone that was part owner of one of these windmills and had to put up one half million dollars as an investor.
He got a really good return on his money. They put out a tremendous amount of power I'm not sure that it's a hoax I just don't know enough about them but they are giant generators. Holland has used windmills for centuries and they ran machinery, pumps, grain grinders and all sorts of mechanics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In the UK Scottish Power used generators to keep them turning to seem as if they were working -- Windmills great but these wind turbines are a hoax
12:41 PM - Mar 25, 2024
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 March, 01:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Here in the states they put the windmills up in windy areas I even used to have my own windmill so I know they definitely work but of course it was only a 12 ft one

25 March, 01:44
In response James Dean to his Publication
Some work and some power logistic centres like Tesco and Asda (Wallmart) smaller more reliable but most of the ones in the fields are just for show to promote the carbon hoax - Germany had the most wind farms they have gone back to coal fired power stations as they don`t work so well !