Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 March, 12:09
Just Saying!🤔😎The Trillion Dollar Hoax😡😡😡🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
I used to work for someone that was part owner of one of these windmills and had to put up one half million dollars as an investor.
He got a really good return on his money. They put out a tremendous amount of power I'm not sure that it's a hoax I just don't know enough about them but they are giant generators. Holland has used windmills for centuries and they ran machinery, pumps, grain grinders and all sorts of mechanics.
12:18 PM - Mar 25, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 March, 12:41
In response James Dean to his Publication
In the UK Scottish Power used generators to keep them turning to seem as if they were working -- Windmills great but these wind turbines are a hoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 March, 01:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Here in the states they put the windmills up in windy areas I even used to have my own windmill so I know they definitely work but of course it was only a 12 ft one