Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
24 March, 04:19
Douglas Macgregor was the senior advisor to the Secretary of Defnse under President Donald Trump. Douglas Macgregor delivered a chilling message that sent shivers down the spine of audiences worldwide.

https://prepareforchange.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
24 March, 04:27
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
💯❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 04:41
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
It appears #Christmas is coming up - tomorrow! Read both threads I linked to.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 06:50
WoW!
Tk U FF😘

24 March, 07:16
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
It goes deep into history.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 07:41 (E)
1 Q Only
Holly Molly!
How the Heck Do you Put all those Crumbs Together?
I'm Seriously Awed! WOW!
Big •

24 March, 08:08
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I'm just a determined researcher! Apart from that, I was always top of the class, 100% at maths. Putting it together is like a process used in algebra, could always do that. Once started it just flows, I spot the connections. I have a good memory and logical brain, thank my parents for that. In fact my brain is in control of me, if that makes sense. If I can't recall something I let my brain work it out until it throws it back at me, out of the blue.

Ye I'm strange, can't help it. I go further than most when searching. And I have thousands of screen shots and saved links with appropriate titles so I can pull up what I want by searching on my saved photos and favs. Hoping this PC holds out, too much to transfer everything.

Besides that, Simon Alexander (well-known clairvoyant) told me I'm a little psychic, I read his brain so I already guessed that. 😂

Then there's those spirits which occasionally make me aware of them - who knows, my guardian angel might be guiding me!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 March, 11:14
Glad you are on our side..lol

🤣

Could really do some damage if I was on the wrong side! But remember, nobody gets away with this.
#GodWinsALWAYS
08:38 AM - Mar 25, 2024
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it