Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
24 March, 04:19
Douglas Macgregor was the senior advisor to the Secretary of Defnse under President Donald Trump. Douglas Macgregor delivered a chilling message that sent shivers down the spine of audiences worldwide.

https://prepareforchange.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
24 March, 04:27
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
💯❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 04:41
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
It appears #Christmas is coming up - tomorrow! Read both threads I linked to.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 March, 06:50
WoW!
Tk U FF😘

24 March, 07:16
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
It goes deep into history.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

1 Q Only
Holly Molly!
How the Heck Do you Put all those Crumbs Together?
I'm Seriously Awed! WOW!
Big •
07:41 PM - Mar 24, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
24 March, 08:08
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I'm just a determined researcher! Apart from that, I was always top of the class, 100% at maths. Putting it together is like a process used in algebra, could always do that. Once started it just flows, I spot the connections. I have a good memory and logical brain, thank my parents for that. In fact my brain is in control of me, if that makes sense. If I can't recall something I let my brain work it out until it throws it back at me, out of the blue.

Ye I'm strange, can't help it. I go further than most when searching. And I have thousands of screen shots and saved links with appropriate titles so I can pull up what I want by searching on my saved photos and favs. Hoping this PC holds out, too much to transfer everything.

Besides that, Simon Alexander (well-known clairvoyant) told me I'm a little psychic, I read his brain so I already guessed that. 😂

Then there's those spirits which occasionally make me aware of them - who knows, my guardian angel might be guiding me!

24 March, 08:14
Strange I think Not, More Like Gifted To Us anons, Blessed to have you on the side of the Light'
My U Continually B Blessed and Bless us all in your Gifts🙏😤😘

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 March, 11:14
Glad you are on our side..lol