Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 March, 12:01
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Because the light is within you and we are all of the light! Share your story, share your research, share your posts and information and let your light shine!!!
12:02 PM - Mar 28, 2024
In response Ocean light to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
18 April, 12:52 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I will, but, I am also hunted. I am a ghost, so, wanted. Ghost is a military term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
18 April, 12:57
I can not share anything bc we are under Military War Time. President Trump is my and your CIC. Be calm.

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
18 April, 12:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
you are part of the know when we are all part of the, We Know

18 April, 10:42
Collective Consciousness, yes!

18 April, 10:46
God Bless! 💛