Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
22 March, 12:58
Links given ..
Thank you ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 March, 01:16
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Gordon Michael Scallion Map

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 12:19
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Scallion ... did you get a chance to hear him speak? .. His findings many years ago ... made me start thinking about how this earth was formed .. I heard a D.O.D. officer talk about if we knew how America was being held up .. WAIT A MINUTE? .. yes that is what he said ... We know Submarines can enter caves formations under California and end up in the center of the USA .... Keep digging while you can .. because many things are missing now along with VIDEOS .. and their documentations ..

23 March, 12:24
No I did not ever get to hear him speak. I did read Most of Mary Summer Rain's books. I can still hear No Eyes and her creek thud of her rocking chair! And been to the A. R. E. to see Mary Summer Rain for a book signing.

The A. R. E. is the Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, Va. It was set up either by or about Edgar Cayce.

Mary Summer Rain did more of an in-depth approach with several types of maps, even ones of the toxic waste dump sites.

23 March, 09:19
Toxic Dumps .. we might be living by .. and no one knows ... Keep up the good work .. They want slaves .. not thinkers ..

23 March, 09:26
There is much more information out now that may show much more. This was years ago, back in 80's and 90's.

EVERYONE should start saving articles .. and publish a book when this is all over ...
Years of research ...
09:29 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
23 March, 09:46
I've got the list already built on WhatsApp.

23 March, 10:28
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
And then to a personal Hard Drive .. for when it goes down ... it all goes down ...
Title of your first book?

23 March, 09:45
😉