JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
I can't even go to X without getting sucked into Shit Stomping Trolls over there! My God it rubs me the wrong way just like MSM and the FAKE NEWS! Makes my skin crawl over there! How is that the "battlefield"??? I don't mind going in there and kicking some douche bag ass but is that what we're supposed to be doing or memeing the shit out of them or what? What would Jesus do? Whoop some ass with a cat of nine tails or turn the other cheek? Serious question: What are we supposed to be doing on X???
05:42 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 March, 05:52
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I agree. When I sneak on X. (still suspended) I feel the evil. I don't like it. But I guess if we are there sharing all the stuff that is/has been going on in the world....Perhaps they will see and wake up too. But yeah...I get anxiety over there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 March, 06:19
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Same here PTSD...Just want to lay into the Trolls like the old days!!!! Get kicked off again WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 March, 05:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Be Still.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 March, 06:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Me and Still still don't get along so well! LOL