Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 March, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
😂😂😂Mama says sugar melts and salt lumps. lol
08:03 AM - Mar 23, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 March, 08:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
But then the bible says we are the salt... and sugr causes cancer...

So it gets hugely confusing...

To be honest.. I trust people like you who are a bit 'bad ass' more than anyone... I like blunt honesty and people who say it how it is.. no ribbons and no bows.. those people tend to be the ones with a throughline I can trust and relate to.

Thank you sista for being you.. blunt, forthright... unconcerned with appearances...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 08:11 (E)
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
She means when it rains, folks say gotta run, sugar melts, she says you'll be fine, salt lumps. lol Old southern joke.

23 March, 08:12
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
We're all human, let it never be said I painted a perfect picture of myself since I am just making it thru like everyone else. If one struggle I mention strengthens one person, my job was accomplished.