memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 11:12
In response memes matter to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚One told me he was a woman, I looked right at his package and said THE FK YOU ARE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 12:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

21 March, 01:07
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Fkn HOT mess, NOT like the soldiers who raised me, since Klinger days on that show I was LIKE WHY are they really showin that. I think we all know now.

memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 02:27
My Father would go ballistic over Queen and that one song where hes crossdressedπŸ˜‚πŸ€Έ

21 March, 02:39
SHIT yeah my brothers couldn't blow dry their hair was deemed by my soldier step dad too feminine to do. lol

memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 03:10
πŸ˜‚πŸ€Έ

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it