memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 11:12
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂😂😂One told me he was a woman, I looked right at his package and said THE FK YOU ARE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 12:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

21 March, 01:07
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Fkn HOT mess, NOT like the soldiers who raised me, since Klinger days on that show I was LIKE WHY are they really showin that. I think we all know now.

memes matter @NoComment
My Father would go ballistic over Queen and that one song where hes crossdressed😂🤸
02:27 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
21 March, 02:39
SHIT yeah my brothers couldn't blow dry their hair was deemed by my soldier step dad too feminine to do. lol

memes matter @NoComment
21 March, 03:10
😂🤸