Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
21 March, 10:40
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
The fact we knew it was a major false flag waaay back when, makes this photo infuriating!

Just think what the perpetrators put Alex Jones through...!!
11:41 AM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 March, 06:59
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Alex couldn't prove it was a hoax in a COURTROOM w/a jury for God's sake!
He's in on it or part of the 'Movie'
NCSWIC

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 March, 07:28
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
There was an episode of PERSON OF INTEREST that covered this... Within a short time of it airing, that show was taken off the air!

Some have believed that Alex was controlled opposition! Personally, I did not think that, but others thought he was referenced in Q post re those who were trying to make money off of the knowledge

But this I believe, in time, all things will be revealed and laid bare for the many who were clueless about Deep State activities!

Thanks for responding!