Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
21 March, 10:40
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 March, 11:41
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
The fact we knew it was a major false flag waaay back when, makes this photo infuriating!

Just think what the perpetrators put Alex Jones through...!!

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 March, 06:59
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Alex couldn't prove it was a hoax in a COURTROOM w/a jury for God's sake!
He's in on it or part of the 'Movie'
NCSWIC

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
There was an episode of PERSON OF INTEREST that covered this... Within a short time of it airing, that show was taken off the air!

Some have believed that Alex was controlled opposition! Personally, I did not think that, but others thought he was referenced in Q post re those who were trying to make money off of the knowledge

But this I believe, in time, all things will be revealed and laid bare for the many who were clueless about Deep State activities!

Thanks for responding!
07:28 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 March, 07:38
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The thing we didn't realize in all these scenarios the cabal orchestrates is not only were millions of dollars changing hands gladly but the stubborn/good folks they blackmailed